Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Fans of Vin Scully, rejoice!The golden-voiced Hall of Famer

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Fans of Vin Scully, rejoice!The golden-voiced Hall of Famer will be back for a Braden Bishop Jersey 66th season of broadastingDodgers gamesin ****** .MORE: The club, with the help of several players,announced Scully's return during its home game against the Braves.Your browser does not support iframes.The news was greeted with loud cheers and a prolonged standing ovation for Shed Long Jersey the ****** year-oldScully, who stood and waved to fans from his booth.Scully, of course, spoke eloquently about coming back.It is very difficult to say goodbye, he said in a statement, . God willing, I will be back next year. Over the years I have been ble sed to have so many friends, including those that sit in the stands and listen, as well as those at home who listen and watch. It is just too hard to say goodbye to all these friends. Naturally there will come a time when I will have to say goodbye, but Ricardo Sanchez Jersey Ive soul-searched and this is not the time.Scully's consecutive years of servicemake him the longest-tenured broadcaster with one team in sports history. He began his profe sional career in ****** with the Brooklyn Dodgers.He calls Kyle Seager Jersey all nine innings of the team's home games and road games in California and Arizona for the Dodgers' new television home on SportsNet LA, while the first three innings of his games are simulcast on the radio.Scully has worked a Edwin Diaz Jersey limited schedule in recent years, mostly home games and selected road trips. It's not clear how many games he will broadcast next season.The A sociated Pre s contributed to this report.

Respuestas

Sidebar