Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Louie Reinhart, from Metamora, Ill.,  has been a Cubs fan h

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Louie Reinhart, from Metamora, Ill., has been a Cubs fan his entire life, and the Ameer Abdullah Jersey team is honoring his commitment during Friday's home opener.The timing couldn't be more perfect.As the Cubs celebrate Wrigley Field's ****** th anniversary, Reinhart Zack Bailey Jersey will be celebrating his ****** th birthday.His daughter reached out to the team asking for a souvenir birthday gift.Instead, Cubs' owner Tom Rickett asked Reinhart if he'd be interested in throwing out the first pitch at the home Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey opener.Reinhart is confined to a wheelchair, but he hasn't let that stop his preparations.He's been working with the staff at Snyder Village, the a sisted living community where he resides, to prepare his arm for NFL Minnesota Vikings Jersey Friday's first pitch."The girls here have been helping me," he said. "They got a heavier ball and I've been throwing that back Ben Ellefson Jersey and forth to them. I think its going to help me to throw from this wheelchair." via

Respuestas

Sidebar