Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

Zack Wheeler may not finish the season with the Mets.The Yan

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
Zack Wheeler may not finish the Ed Reed Jersey season with the Mets.The Yankees are interested in dealing for the ****** year-old starter and the Mets will "have no i sues" sending him to their cro stown rivals, according to a report from SNY. The two New York teams have, at times, been hesitant to complete trades in the past. The Yankees have one Zack Wheeler on the short list of players they'd like to acquire, and the Mets will "have no i sues" trading him to the Yankees if he is made available. ****** SNY (@SNYtv) Wheeler holds a ****** record with a 4.42 ERA in ****** starts so far in ****** . He has Dewan Hernandez Jersey spent his entire MLB career with the Mets.Honestly, I hate change, Wheeler earlier this week Jimmy Graham Jersey . Im a homebody. I like the group of guys weve got here. I cant tell you how many years my name has been in trade talks. Im kind of used to it right now. But it never gets easy.The Mets entered play Wednesday with a ****** record and have lost seven of their last nine. Theyre six games behind the Cubs for the second Brad Kaaya Jersey wild-card spot and trail the Braves by ****** games in the National League East.Im not just saying that because its the right thing to say, Wheeler said. Ive got history here. I love the team. I love everything about it here. Sure, some things could maybe get better. But I love it here all around. I love playing here.Wheeler also has been linked to the Braves and Brewers, among others.The Yankees, meanwhile, are expected to add a starter before the July ****** trade deadline. They've reportedly explored Reggie Wayne Jersey dealing for Marcus Stroman and Madison Bumgarner, as well. Related Articles

Respuestas

Sidebar