Guía Cereza

Foro - GuiaCereza - Foro General

All that does is hinder the main strength of 2K22's

Breezespring
Soy mujer heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 11 meses
All that does is hinder the main strength of 2K22's gameplay on the court. I'm not going to spend ****** minutes skating from my home to a shop to change my appearance. Let me do that in one menu by a single clicks so that I can return to playing basketball.

In addition, the new City erases the one thing that was 2K21's biggest improvements - the removal of load times. Even on PS5 you'll wait for hours every moment you're trying to get out of your apartment or leave the practice facility. The City is an uncomfortable experience everywhere and proves that bigger does not always mean better.

Drastically, in my opinion. It's as if the defensive game on this particular court is the best it's ever been for the past few years. It's easier to slide around the court and actually be able to stay at home during your work this year. It's refreshing to see fewer spectacular in-court dunks from this time around. That was exhausting in 2k21.

Offensively speaking, shooting seems a bit more difficult but that's mostly due to the enhanced defense, and not the mechanics of the shot meter. The passing is amazing on this particular shot. Moving the ball around feels easy. The gameplay has really just been enjoyable during the few days that the game played playing.

If you want to know more about NBA 2K22 ,you can visit https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k22-Mt.html

Respuestas

Sidebar