Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

A Memphis television meteorologist is under investigation fo

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
A Memphis television meteorologist is under investigation for a racist tweet directed at Warriors forward Draymond Green during Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinals between the Warriors and Grizzlies.FOX13's Joey Sulipeck, who is white, directed a slur that compares Black people to primates at Green in a since-deleted tweet after Grizzlies forward Kyle Anderson was i sued an automatic Sheldrick Redwine Jersey ejection for losing his temper with officials. Sulipeck later deleted his Twitter account."And chew on this. Draymond runs his knuckle-dragging open mouth ALL GAME LONG, but mild-mannered Kyle Anderson disputes one call and gets ejected?" Sulipeck wrote, according to a screenshot of the tweet by Commercial Appeal reporter Evan Barnes.Emotions are high right now among teams and fans over the play Joel Bitonio Jersey in question but this right here? - unacceptable.Memo to - talk to your mans and check him. This is over the line and I wont stand for it. This Duke Johnson Jersey is bullsh-t. Evan Barnes (@evan_b) "Are you surprised?" Green wrote on his Instagram story. "Don't apologize. STAND ON IT."Draymond Green chimes in on the knuckle dragging comment. Jason Dumas (@JDumasReports) Warriors coach Steve Kerr told reporters that he had not seen the tweet, but when asked about it, he said it was not surprising."Does it surprise me that a weatherman would tweet a slur at Draymond? In ****** ? Not in the slightest bit," Kerr said, . "This is America. This is how we operate."After the tweet went viral, FOX13 Memphis said it had launched an investigation into the Sulipeck's tweet. Sione Takitaki Jersey During Saturdays Memphis Grizzlies game, Meteorologist Joey Sulipeck tweeted a comment that does not reflect the values of FOX13. We take this matter very seriously and will take appropriate action pending a full investigation. FOX13 Memphis (@FOX13Memphis) Before deleting his account, Sulipeck apologized for the tweet, , writing on Twitter, "Anyone who knows me knows what Myles Garrett Jersey I am. Race is never an i sue to me. To anyone who was offended, I apologize but there was no ill intent."

Respuestas

Sidebar