Guía Cereza

Foro - Foro Lesbi

One of baseball's class acts, Michael Cuddyer penned an emo

seestyle
Soy hombre heterosexual
Publicado hace 1 año, 8 meses
One of baseball's cla s acts, MichaelCuddyer penned an emotional farewell to profe sional baseball posted Saturday in .The ****** year-old retired after ****** big-league seasons with the Twins, Rockies and Mets as he battleda broken shoulder, strained oblique, torn-up knee andbulging disc in hisneck over the last four seasons in the majors.MORE: | "Mentally, I was able to overcome it for a long time, but Isaac Seumalo Jersey the physical and emotional taxation took its toll,"Cuddyer wrote. "Part of being a profe sional is to know yourself and to know your limits."Cuddyer said another reason for retiring was to spend more time with his wife andthree children, whohe saysdeserves to have him home full-timeto unfold their own dreams with their dad by Seth Joyner Jersey their side."I made the most important decision of my life when I married my wife, Claudia," Cuddyerwrote. "She has been my rock and my constant ever since. Our relationship showed me a love greater than baseball. She has made me a better person and an even better baseball player."From our partnership, Ive learned to value the importance of clubhouse relationships and leadership."The ninth overall pick in the ****** MLB Draft by the Rodney McLeod Jersey Twins, Cuddyer spent his first ****** big-league seasons in Minnesota before moving to Colorado in ****** . He hit . ****** the following season to win the NL batting title.Cuddyer said he valued his time at all three clubs, but "became who he was" in Minnesota."The Twins organization was on the rise and the reason was because they did things the right way," he said. "From the bottom to the top, there were so many Reggie White Jersey people in the Twins organization who impacted my career. Too many to mention."Cuddyer finished his career with.277/.344/. ****** slash line and ****** home runs in 1, ****** career games. A two-time All-Star,Cuddyer says he neverplayed for money or fame, but ratherlived by a childhoodmantra: "play hard, dream big."Ive always believed in loyalty to the game itself: the day that I cant give it ****** percent is the day I have to walk away,"Cuddyer said. "Now that the day has come, it Clayton Thorson Jersey s harder than I thought it would be."

Respuestas

Sidebar